Press releases relevant to the art world (but not exhibition announcements) will be considered for posting as news items. Independently written journalism about the art world is especially welcome.
The Miami Art Exchange aims to remain a most active forum for art criticism in South Florida, and is seeking reviews of exhibitions in museums, non-profit spaces, alternative spaces, independent projects, and galleries. Reviews of books on art, art criticism, artist biographies, etc. will also be considered. We are also open to things outside the normal, sometimes limited, visual arts.
Local writers are invited to expound upon any art-related topic that directly might concern South Florida. Non-local writers are invited to submit essays on art-related topics that relate to South Florida, its artists, or topics of a nature that are appropriate to our concerns.
* Please submit text articles or essays within the body of your email. If special formating of text is required for the site please make a note at the end of your article.
* If submitting images by e-mail, please make them .jpg (jpeg) or .gif format and smaller than 100K (kilobytes) and attach to your emails. Jpeg (.jpg) images are the best format for photographic images.
Content submissions please email us.
Artist projects can take any form possible on-line. The site can post digital representations of artwork and Web art, and is open to proposals. Please, email us your idea.
In recent days we have noticed more and more art event announcement in the form of images. Although they are beautiful, they cannot be posted. We are all volunteers and we do not have the luxury of hours to sort through submitted information for our calendar listings. Here are some guidelines the further help us get your listing online:
1. Please submit all press releases in the form of text only. This way we can cut-and-paste into our ‘template’.
2. Type all text in the body of your emails. Text files attached to emails, such as Word or Wordperfect, may not always be virus free and therefore, we are reluctant to open them. Image attachments from press releases will not be posted.
3. Please be concise and to the point.
4. Please use anti-virus software if you are unsure about your computer’s health.
Miamiartexchange.com offers a wide range of ad sponsorship placements. In addition to banners, we provide advertisers with sponsorship of an indivual Article Page or Section Page. Contact our office with your inquiry.
Text Link Advertisements Strategically placed text link ads are some of the most cost effective and search friendly available. They can be placed in the links section or various placements throughout the site.
E-Blasts We will send out an e-blast on your behalf to our opt-in customer list. All e-blasts must be art or culture related. We will not sell our email list.