Out now: VernissageTV PDF-magazine No. 24, May 2013.
“In this issue we look back at selected exhibitions, such as Markus Müller’s solo show at Nicolas Krupp in Basel, Ohad Meromi at Gallery Diet in Miami, Keith Farquhar at New Jerseyy in Basel, Sverre Bjertnes’ collaborative exhibition at White Columns New York, and Jon Kessler’s immersive installation at the Swiss Institute in New York.
For Magazine No. 24 we have also produced exclusive ‘video portraits’ of nine of Jean Tinguely’s kinetic works that will be accessible only for a limited time. These video portraits are accompanying the photo series shot on the occasion of Tinguely@Tinguely, the large-scale retrospective at Museum Tinguely in Basel.
Another exclusive contribution is The Garden of Unearthly Delights, Los Angeles-based light and space artist Susan Kaiser Vogel’s presentation of artist Mollie McKinley, including a conversation between Susan Kaiser Vogel and Mollie McKinley.
Finally, there are three architecture related photo series: We have a look at Herzog & de Meuron’s new halls for Messe Basel, Hilario Candela’s abandoned Miami Marine Stadium, and Singapore’s Gardens by the Bay.
Click image or this link to download the magazine (55 MB) or hit the jump to view the magazine in Issuu Reader, and get the links to the related videos.
All issues are available in our Magazine section.
View in Issuu Reader:
- Herzog & de Meuron Architects: Messe Basel New Hall
- Jon Kessler: The Web / Swiss Institute Contemporary Art New York
- Natalie Kovacs Curates ‘In Conversation’ With Lita Albuquerque and Mollie McKinley at Spring/Break Art Show 2013
- Markus Müller at Nicolas Krupp Contemporary Art, Basel
- Ohad Meromi: The Working Day / Gallery Diet, Miami
- Keith Farquhar: Abstract Printings at New Jerseyy, Basel
- Tinguely@Tinguely. A New Look at Jean Tinguely’s Work. Retrospective at Museum Tinguely, Basel“
(Via VernissageTV art tv.)